Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Can I Have That?

April 2018
Sometimes you find a great thing in your Mother's cupboard and you ask "Can I have that?"
My Mom had the smallest little camping coffee pot/tea kettle.  Cleaning cupboards at her place a few years ago I spotted it and thought it would be great in the motorhome.
Vintage travel coffee pot/tea kettle
Now let's think how old this gadget might be.  Mom is 91; I'm 58.  Mom never throws anything away.  She said she used to take this with her on some road trips when they were in a motel room.  This has to be before the small coffee pots in the rooms.  50 years ago?  Oh my gosh it could be.....
Well this winter the bottom kind of rusted right through while I was boiling hot water for a cup of tea!!!  So my search was on for a little tea kettle.  Voila!  Found the perfect one and it is collapsible.  How cool is that. 
Gourmia Travel Pot

And it grows!  Auto shutoff too.

No comments: